In November, fitness tracking app firm Strava released what it described as a “most beautiful” dataset – a heatmap of more than more than 3 trillion individual GPS data points, as their users run, cycle, and hike across the globe.
- Privacy of fitness tracking apps in the spotlight after soldiers’ exercise routes shared online
- The worst passwords of the year revealed
- Memes: the explanation of nearly everything – including computer viruses
- It’s time to patch your Microsoft and Adobe software again against vulnerabilities
- Mr. Robot: Now we know where Tyrell was hiding